Keukenhof will not be open on the 21st of march

The world famous Keukenhof has on Saturday announced that the seizoensopening on the 21st of march, has been cancelled due to the emergency measures taken aroun

The world famous Keukenhof has on Saturday announced that the seizoensopening on the 21st of march, has been cancelled due to the emergency measures taken around the corona virus.

The internationally-renowned flower park wrote in a statement that the ban on meetings of more than one hundred persons, and that in the last week, it was set up by the government, it also applies to events held in the open air. The Keukenhof gardens, and can, therefore, do not open it.

“We have come to realize that each of these measures of big personal and professional consequences for the people and companies that are in the voorjaarsseizoen involved with the park and the international tourism,” said the statement.

The ‘Keukenhof’ is said to be ready to open on april 1, the day after the present emergency ordinance will expire, if at all possible. The board of management of the park involves the development of COVID-19 to close the gaps.

Last year, in the eight weeks up to 1.5 million people in the flower exhibition ‘Keukenhof’, among them many foreign tourists.

The corona virus, in short, The virus is spread mainly through the coughs and niesdruppeltjes that are in the air. An infected person is infecting on average two to three other people. This number can be decreased with proper safety precautions. The vast majority of patients have mild (flu-like) symptoms. Almost all the deaths involve elderly or already ill people. With the precautions that you can, these people are protected. Click here to read ” what are the main precautions to be.

See also  Coronavirus : what we know about the two new clusters identified in the Île-de-France

Date Of Update: 14 March 2020, 14:00

Categories: Optical Illusion
Source: newstars.edu.vn

Rate this post

Leave a Comment