Woman accidentally swallows Apple AirPod thinking it is vitamin

A Utah woman took to social media to share an unfortunate incident in which she accidentally swallowed an Apple AirPod after mistaking it for a vitamin. Tanna Barker, 52, was talking to a friend when she took out her husband’s AirPods and mixed them with her drink, the Daily Mail reported.

The woman turned to doctors and friends who recommended that she let the AirPods pass naturally through her system. (Representative image: Pixabay/Florian-Media)

The video of the incident went viral with more than 2.4 million views on TikTok. According to the Daily Mail, Barker said in the video: “Now I’m going to be very vulnerable. I had a situation that happened this morning that I’m still dealing with. I was walking and ran into a friend.”

She then decided to take her pills and continued to drink water to help them fall. Only at that moment did she realize what a mistake she had made. “And my pills were in my hand. I swallowed my AirPod,” she said, reports the newspaper.

After the incident, Barker turned to numerous doctors and friends for advice. They all recommended that she let the AirPods work their way through her system naturally.

“Therefore, I will agree with what they proposed. I don’t know if anyone has ever done that. It’s embarrassing. But I managed, and we’ll see what happens. I will listen to the advice of professionals. And there’s a bonus, I still have my right AirPod,” the Daily Mail reported Barker as saying in the video.

Categories: Trending
Source: newstars.edu.vn

Rate this post

See also  GamePigeon For Android — Can You Play It & Best Alternatives

Leave a Comment