Zoho CRM is one of the leading software used by over 150,000 companies in 180 countries. Software is very helpful in converting leads, interacting with customers and increasing sales. It can bring more sales to your business and it will also perform customer support activities. Zoho CRM is mainly useful in meeting the different needs of businesses of different types and sizes.
Zoho CRM is mainly used by startups, large enterprises, such as real estate, healthcare, insurance, law, media, restaurants, travel, banking, tax, freelancers and non-profit organizations to increase sales, marketing, and customer support.
Zoho CRM login steps
To sign in to your Zoho account, follow the step-by-step instructions below:
- Visit www.zoho.com
- Click ‘Login’ in the upper right corner
- On the Zoho CRM login page, enter your ’email address or mobile number’ and click ‘Next’. You can also sign in with your other social accounts like Google, Microsoft, LinkedIn, and Facebook.
- Enter your password and click ‘Sign In’ to log into your Zoho CRM account.
How do I reset my Zoho account password?
In case you don’t remember your Zoho account password, you can easily reset it by following the instructions below:
- Go to the Zoho account login link – https://accounts.zoho.com/signin?servicename=ZohoHome&signupurl=https://www.zoho.com/signup.html and click ‘Forgot password’
- Enter your Zoho registered email address, mobile number or username to continue; click ‘Next’.
- Enter Captcha then click “Request” button
- You will then receive an email with a link to reset your Zoho account password.
- Click the link and you will be redirected to a page where you can set a new password for your Zoho account.
- Click the ‘Change’ option to reset your Zoho account login password, then click ‘Continue’ to start using your Zoho account.
If you have any other problems or questions, you can contact Zoho Support.