Nutrition Week 2023: National Nutrition Week is observed during the first week of September. Check out this article to learn more and all about the importance of nutrition in your diet.
Twinkle Updated: September 1, 2023 at 11:29 am IST
Good wishes and messages for National Nutrition Week 2023
Nutrition Week 2023: National Nutrition Week or Rashtriya Poshan Maah is observed in India every year from 1st to 7th September. Its goal is to emphasize the importance of nutritional nutrition for the overall development of physical and mental health. Also, spreading awareness about the bad influence of fast food and promoting healthy eating habits.
National Nutrition Week was first observed in 1975 by the American Dietetic Association, which is now known as the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics. This week was intended to raise awareness of how important proper nutrition and exercise are to a long and healthy life.
It was later first noticed in India in 1982. The government launched a number of programs to promote a healthy diet and explain how it contributes to the preservation of youth and longer life. According to UNICEF, the theme of Nutrition Month 2023 is “Healthy nutrition accessible to all”.
GK Questions and answers about vitamins
Nutrition Week 2023: wishes and messages
- On the occasion of National Nutrition Week, we wish you all the best! Enjoy a prosperous and healthy future, but remember to maintain a healthy eating routine. Happy Nutrition Week!
- What could be better than healthy, nutritious food? Let’s all help share this idea through National Nutrition Week!
- The abundance of nutrients in our diet is a blessing from God. Now it is up to us to show respect to God’s creation. Happy National Nutrition Week!
- Nevertheless, starvation affects a large part of the population in our country. It is our duty as thoughtful and responsible citizens to support efforts to end malnutrition. Happy National Nutrition Week!
- Let us all pledge to constantly practice healthy eating habits during National Nutrition Week to support a healthier India. Happy National Nutrition Week, my friend!
- A balanced diet is an important part of human growth. Good food Good life!
- A nutritious life is important for a neutral life. Happy National Nutrition Week!
- 1.9 billion adults are overweight or obese, while 462 million are undernourished. Let nutrition heal you!
- Good nutrition helps in a good fight against all vicious diseases. Happy Nutrition Week!
What is Poshan Pakhwada? Everything you need to know
Nutrition Week 2023: important and famous quotes
- “Man is what he eats” – Lucretius
- “He who has health has hope, and he who has hope has everything.” – Thomas Carlyle
- “The doctors of the future will no longer treat the human body with drugs, but will treat and prevent disease with nutrition” – Thomas Edison
- “Processed food not only extends the shelf life, but also increases the waistline” – Karen Sessions
- “Take care of your body. It’s the only place you have to live” – Jim Rohn
- “Looking good and feeling good go hand in hand. If you have a healthy lifestyle, your diet and nutrition are set and if you exercise, you will feel good.” – Jason Statham
- “A healthy lifestyle includes exercise, diet, healthy sleep patterns and a healthy group of friends.” – Sophie Gregoire Trudeau
- “Harvard’s law says: Under controlled conditions of light, temperature, humidity, and nutrition, an organism will do whatever it damn well wants.” – Larry Wall
- “Popeye was right about spinach: the dark green leafy vegetable is the healthiest food on the planet. As far as whole foods go, they offer the most nutritional value per calorie.” – Michael Greger
- “Nutrition is important, training is important – but rest and recovery, massages and acupuncture are also important. Your body is your temple and you have to take care of it.” – Antonio Brown
Various programs and activities such as seminars, workshops, educational events, conferences and public awareness campaigns are organized across India on the occasion of National Nutrition Week. The sole purpose of this event is to raise awareness and educate people about the importance of proper nutrition and nutrition for a happy life.
Important days and dates in September 2023